Friday, March 07, 2008

on discernment....


whenever i have a decision to make i make sure i think things over (and under? lol).....

discern.

that's the keyword......specially if i know that the decision that i am about to make is life altering........ that it will change the course of path i have so meticulously manicured....... i'm not afraid of changes.......... i may like spontaneity but there are things that i know i would need to put a lot of thought when i see one........... i am not afraid to make mistakes.......... i have said it a million times that my mistakes don't define me, it teaches me a lesson and i always welcome mistakes because it's there to help me grow into a well-rounded human being but there are mistakes that i can live without......... mistakes that i'd rather not have on my plate.......

discernment.

i never take that for granted whenever i make life changing decisions........ i "postpone" until i am 105% sure .............. there is no need to hurry when i'm making up my mind because doing so had saved me a LOT of times....... in fact, the power of discernment had proved its worth once again........ if i was so stubborn to just jump into that something, i'll be a mess............

and let's not forget that prayer is the key ingredient when you discern.....

p.s.
i am so glad i met my friends at SFC-PA............ they have indirectly and directly contributed on how i came up with the right decision........ thank you my bros and sistahs!!! specially to my coffee mate, you know who you are.............

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!