Friday, June 27, 2008

you, i hate you...dont look at me...


i hate it when im all cranky just like yesterday--- and today.......and maybe for 3 more days......

there are certain faces that i dont want to see..... certain voices that i dont want to hear.......... i dont like being bothered....... i dont like anyone talking to me right now....... i just want to code and finish my tasks, no small talks, please....... leave me alone.....

i feel ugly and freaking heavy and i cant close my darn jeans!

*sigh* i just want to go to bed and sleep........... i dont want to go anywhere this weekend but i have activities that i have to attend to on saturday afternoon and sunday morning, bummer.....

gah! go away!

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!