Monday, August 02, 2010

sociopath... beware...


money and fame isn't everything... if you have trampled on other people, treated people unfairly to climb your way to the top that only means one thing, you're a sociopath...

don't worry, i may give you a piece of my mind but i won't get even...why? because "blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth" (Matthew 5:5)

someday, all will be lost and you will remember me.....

someday, people will treat you the way you treated me, then you'll remember me.....

someday, one who is very dear to you will be treated the way you treated me, then you'll remember me...

what goes around, comes around....

so goodluck on dodging the boomerang of bad karma ...


0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!