Tuesday, December 02, 2008

need help on camera settings



ok, yes, i admit i suck when it comes to taking photos of people......... my, eherm, photography magic power only works on taking landscape and inanimate objects  but never people..... and it doesn't help that i have unsteady hands so indoor photography is my weakest, weakest point.....

enough of the adlibs..


can someone please give me some camera settings:

1.  if i need to take pictures of people inside a room with just ambient lighting (you know those  yellow bulb thingies)
       a. if im using no external flash and using a 50mm prime lens
       b. if im using an external flash and using a 50mm prime lens
       a. if im using no external flash and using a kit lens 
       b. if im using an external flash and using a kit lens 

i just need the aperture, iso, shutterspeed and if i'll be using an external flash what should be my flash settings? argh, that's another bummer..... i am, for the life of me, a flash photography idiota..... i just noticed that when i use flash the picture gets darker...argh, i really sound pathetiec, lol.....

i'm sorry i am so clueless about portrait shots.... but will you help me? a married couple close to my heart is celebrating their 10yr wedding anniversary and they asked me a favor if i could be their designated photographer and i can't say no and i dont want to disappoint them ........


please?

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!