Wednesday, December 31, 2008

'tis the season to be jolly?

i should be happy.... some people would sell everything and do anything to be able to live and work in this country..... i got here almost effortless.....



i should be happy..... i am not affected with this recession thingie (pwera usog).....



i should be happy i have a nice aparment, a nice job, friendly co-workers......



i should be happy..... i have my friends here who i consider as my 2nd family....



i should be happy.... and thankful....



but once i closed my door and i'm all alone facing the empty walls of my apartment, that's when it would hit me that my life sucks and that i'm not truly happy........ indeed, money isn't everything.......... and it's seasons like these that i become all melodramatic and the suck-ness magnifies a thousand times.......






p.s.

time for zyrtec...
i am so gonna get drunk tonight......
need to release some pent up
emotions....



p.p.s.

damn those lying, heartless, selfish people
who have been sucking my tears out
from my tearducts...... you can suck my tears
out but not my life.... and remember, karma
is a bitch....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!