Monday, September 27, 2010

life is much much bearable ...


life is much much bearable when you have someone to share it with....

it's september 2010...

it's been a year....

actually, kinda more than a year, if you count the "unofficials"....

i still don't know how to explain the situation to my friends because i don't trust some of them would understand........ my friends are a tough crowd and i can't bear the thought of them saying "not so nice words" about us..... either in our face or behind our backs...... and some of them are just natural curmudgeon, who always say bad stuff about people...... you know who they are.....

until then, my life would remain private..... and don't you dare ask me about this.... if you ask me anything all the more i'll keep things from you......

yes, you do share some private stuff about yourself or stuff about your friends to me but that doesn't mean i should return the favor....... if you're not comfortable to share any of those private stuff then please don't, i will understand....... but don't share private stuff just so i'll be obliged to share mine, that's not how it goes, i'm sorry......no offense, but i just like "announcing" stuff at my own pace......

oh, and yeah..... i still need friends.... not because i'm not alone now that would mean you can't invite me to events/gimicks anymore..... that's the other reason why i don't want to admit "it"..... my friends would just assume i'm "busy" all the time and they won't invite me to anything anymore...... i still have lots of time to be with my friends, to tell you the truth..... and i miss my friends...... just please don't put me on the spot and ask about private stuff...... i'm sure you don't want to be put on the spot too......


0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!