Wednesday, May 21, 2008

change of plans....


looks like i need a change of plan...... i talked to our controller (HR) just this morning and asked her how much available leaves i still have..... her answer?

2.

damn.

yeah, i remember taking a 2 days off because i got sick (read: tinamad ako, lol)....... another day off because i had to go to center city to take care of legal documents..... and another day off for something else..... i can't afford a 10-day leave without pay..... how on earth am i going to pay my rent? and i need atleast $2k to go home (1,200 is only for the airfare)........ and i just recently bought a camera and stuff for my apartment so i really dont have much on my savings account.......

that's messed up......

i wish travel factor could loan me money for my airfare.....LOL....but then again we'll go bankrupt if they did loan me money, hahahaha....

damn.

i'm still sad.

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!