Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i want a...


i want a dog...i want a dog... i want a dog!!!

but to get one i need to pay $500 security deposit as part of towers at wyncote policy-- and i'll never get it back.......... then i need to pay additional $50/month for my rent............. plus who would take care of my dog when i'm at work? what if my doggie starts getting bored and would keep on yapping, i don't want to get sued......... plus i don't want to leave my dog alone in my apartment, my dog will feel lonely...... don't get me started on the dog hotel or dog daycare or whatever you call it, i'm not rich, ok....... but i still want one.......

i want, i want, i want a dog! specially those that are of toy poodle mix..... like a petite labradoodle or a cockapoo or peek-a-poo or a golden doodle! for more poodle mix breed click me....hayyyy!

that picture there is a cavapoos, a mixture of a cavalier king charles and a toy poodle.....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!