Friday, May 23, 2008

please tell me i'm not the only one..


"argh"
"why are you not working"
"that's it, i give up"
"grr"
"what the!"
"what class definition not found?"
"why, why, why are you doing this to me!"






those are just a few of the most commonly things my cubicle is emitting and you'll hear it if you're cubicle is sitting next to mine or you happen to pass by..............

i have a habit of talking to my codes or my computer when i'm working........... now i think my co-workers think i'm crazy :P

one time one of my male co-workers stopped by my cube (on his way to the break room) to ask me if everything's ok when he heard me say "oh shoot, i forgot", lol..

please tell me i'm not the only one....hahaha....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!