Thursday, October 09, 2008

is this the sight i want to see every morning..

from my notebook: dated sept 21, 2008

i would hear muffled roar of traffic and most of the time i find myself standing infront of my window, my arms spread wide, holding on to each side of the frame. while i look outside in that position it feels like as if i'm holding a piece of the outside world. all the trees, part of 309, the rooftops, my neighbors windows outlined on the glass between my two bare hands.

is this the sight i want to see every morning? or every night before i go to sleep?

ofcourse i still miss home. but somehow, i find peace in being all by myself. anti social? no. more like i'm loving my independence.

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!