Wednesday, November 07, 2007

marlin's new adventure...

_____________________________________________
From: Stevenson, S
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:53 AM
To: Bachetti, C; Murray, DA.
Cc: C, Marlin; Clarke, N; Boddorff, C H.
Subject: Marlin's New Adventure

Unfortunately for us, Marlin has been offered an excellent new opportunity and so has tendered her resignation as of the end of this week. While I am sincerely happy for Marlin, I'm no less concerned about the turn-over. I'm afraid I'm not sure where to begin.

C and N have agreed that the Fulfillment Drivers User Interface will be the responsibility of the ODS Technical Team, with backup from the resident web-application lead. Of course, that means you two. Given Marlin's dedication to a quality, business-oriented product, I have no doubt this is an excellent opportunity for us, too.

In any case, please let me know how best you can become familiar with the software components. If some general meeting time is in order, I can arrange. If time with Marlin reviewing the application is most appropriate, then please plan for all the time that you require this week. Any tools or desktop set-up that are in order can be arranged. As an aside, Marlin is in the process of completing a developer's guide for your reference.


_____________________________________________
From: Bachetti, C
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:11 AM
To: C, Marlin
Subject: RE: Marlin's New Adventure

Hey Marlin,

Congratulations, I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving though.

I was just wondering if I could sit with you sometime tomorrow to review some things? I'm working from home today, but I'll be in the office tomorrow.

Thanks,
C

_____________________________________________
From: C, Marlin
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:40 AM
To: Bachetti, C
Subject: RE: Marlin's New Adventure


Hi C,

Thanks. Yes, you can drop by my cube any time tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Marlin


busy busy busy week..

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!