Friday, November 02, 2007

short listed for philadelphia guide...

i was surprised to receive a notice telling me that one of my philadelphia photos was short listed for the philadelphia guide...... it was a surprise because i didn't join any competition (because i don't have a "proper" camera yet)...... i later on found out that they saw my photo at flickr.com..... nice.... here's what the email contains:

http://www.xanga.com/pixelsandcolors/624776457/short-listed.html

i hope i'll get lucky..... the first time i got published was with JUAN, a travel magazine (story here and here)........ i forgot to mention that JUAN published one of my photos again (yeah, for the second time, february edition i think)..... they used one of my cebu photos for their cebu article......... too bad i already left the philippines when they started distributing the magazine and i'm still hoping they still have one copy reserved for me......

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!