Saturday, April 19, 2008

and there was silence...



just a quick hi. i'm leaving for atlanta today. i'll be back on xxx.

really? u never told me about atlanta, what are u going there for? why so long? what about your job?
it is work related. they need me to do stuff for our client. i didn't know you'll be interested so i didn't tell you.
will i really ever hear from you again? xxx is a long way off. u probably won't contact me when you get back.
you'll prolly forget about me by that time and you are with someone new. gotta go. we're taking off.
give me a call or something if you get bored

more likely you'll forget me.
forget you? i wish i can. i'm in love with you, ____r___n___ and that's what's messed up.

.
.
.
...... and there was silence....
.
.
.
....too much silence, it's defeaning........

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!