Saturday, April 12, 2008

i love you...





saw this photo while i was doing file back ups (i still have 4 inches of CDs to back up)............ that photo was my first photography attempt using my first digital camera - point and shoot camera (canon A75)...... i remember taking this photo one morning at the comfort of my office cubicle (yes, at gxs, at oledan square) and just placed bond papers around my cube..... ahhh, how time flies.......

yep, that's a song...... ayala mall's jingle........


i love you more today than yesterday.....tantantananan....but not as much as tomooorrow!
I don't remember what day it was
I didn't notice what time it was
All I know is that I fell in love with you
And if all my dreams come true
I'll be spending time with you


all together now!

i love you more today than yesterday.....tantantananan....but not as much as tomooorrow!

super homesick na ako!!!!

darn.

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!