Tuesday, September 16, 2008

buying a car update


friend A: so, when do you want to go to turnersville? they have very good deals there...you can even drive one w/o a downpayment...
me: i want my rav4
friend A: i'm sure they have one..just tell me when...let's ask mark to come with us...he might know something about engines

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

friend B: you know what you can do? hold off for another 2 months...because 2009s are coming out and once that come out the dealership would drop down their prices for old ones and usually it's name your price.....
me: hmmm....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

friend C: so, have you decided yet? when are you buying?
me: one of my friends told me to hold off for 2 months because i might get better deals for old rav4s because 2009s are coming out..
friend C: that's probably a good idea.....
me: yeah..
friend C: the problem is, i know you, can you still hold off for another 2 months?
me: good question, lol

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!