Wednesday, September 17, 2008

on magic sing and magic songs and carpenters....


i love carpenters...... because they're songs are easy to sing, lol.......

last monday i received a package from my friend in north carolina..... he just got back from his 3-week visit in the philippines and while he was there i asked him if he could buy me a tagalog #3 chip for my magic sing...... and last night, God bless my neighbors, i sang my heart out after i got home from work and i dunno why, but this song made me teary-eyed...... what the fart! i hate being a cry baby.........


The hardest thing I've ever done is keep believing
There's someone in this crazy world for me
The way that people come and go thru temporary lives
My chance could come and I might never know


I used to say no promises, lets keep it simple
But freedom only helps you say good-bye
It took a while for me to learn that nothing comes for free
The price Ive paid is high enough for me


(*) I know I need to be in love
I know Ive wasted too much time
I know I ask perfection of a quite imperfect world
And fool enough to think thats what Ill find


So here I am with pockets full of good intentions
But none of them will comfort me tonight
I'm wide awake at four a.m. without a friend in sight
Hanging on a hope but Im alright

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!