Thursday, September 11, 2008

when i'm in my anti-social mode--


or when i start to get bored i turn my attention to books........ they never fail to keep me company, they never fail to amuse me........ they are my ultimate entertainer............

when i left the philippines i have to sell my books......... why? one, because no one's gonna take care of them and two, i'd rather sell them to book lovers like myself because this somehow gives me an assurance that my books are in good hands and it's nice to know that someone is enjoying my books instead of them gathering dust and turning yellow on my book shelves......

i just sold 80% of my books and i was surprised to get almost Php10,000 from those books even if i sold them for just half their original price.......... i still have some books left sitting on my book shelves at home for the reason that i'm not ready to part from them........ but someday, once i get settled, i'll take them all from my dusty shelf and put them where they rightfully belong --- where i could see them.....

currently reading:


and loving it! i find it hard to put this book down and yep, it's another ayn rand book (my all time favorite book, atlas shrugged, is by ayn rand).............

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!