Monday, September 10, 2007

i'm high..


i'm in pretty much in good spirit today.

hell, no! it's not what you're thinking. that impaktong tikbalang is having a grand time laughing at me right now so no, that's not what you're thinking. my friend erns is right. i should be cautious when wearing my emotions on my sleeve because it makes me an easy target.... although i'm not worried about wearing my emotions on my sleeve, really, because that makes me, me, if you know what i'm saying. anyway, more about that wearing my emotions on my sleeve chorba on my next post, here's what's making me happy today.

i have a plan B.

i'm not telling what that plan is yet, i don't want to jinx it but it is something to look forward to even if i got benched again!

life is good.... all it takes is a positive perspective....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!