Wednesday, September 12, 2007

i was wrong..


i'm not 115. i'm 110. which is really alarming.

i know i want to lose weight but not that drastic, not that fast.... i can't believe my eyes when i saw the pin of my weighing scale between 100 and 120 and i was like "now i don't know how to read a weighing scale?" i can't believe i have mistaken 110 for 115...... i know i need to start eating properly again, but it's still an ordeal to swallow food..... but i'm taking vitamins as a precaution.......... i can't get sick, no one's going to take care of me.....

on another note.....

i am not going to let anyone to ever, ever take advantage of my loneliness and being alone in this country again and i mean never!

i'm a believer of everything happens for a reason and i can't, for the life of me, figure out what the reason is why that person came into my life..... now i think i know.... it's His way of telling me that He already gave me the best but i was unappreciative........ sometimes we have to taste what bad food is like to appreciate good food.... do i make sense? no? howel...basta yun na yun....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!