Sunday, October 28, 2007

adventure aquarium...


aqua_benfranklinbridge


my friend and i went to camden, nj to see the adventure aquarium yesterday (oct 27)..... a few of my friends told me that i'm better off seeing baltimore's aquarium but I still want to see camden so i would know the difference.... entrance fee is $22 if you want to see the 4D movie otherwise it's just $20.... the 4D movie isn't worth it though, especially if you have been to universal studios, but if you have kids with you they would enjoy it....

what is my verdict? hmmm....well, it's bigger than singapore's ocean adventure and they have more sea creatures but camden's doesn't have a conveyor thing like that of singapore.... actually camden's isn't really bad.... i actually like it....now i can't wait to see baltimore's aquarium.....

aqua_adventure



for more pix click me...

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!