Sunday, October 21, 2007

on ikea, ideas and something else in between....


have you ever find yourself in a situation that feels so good and that you just don't want it to end but there's this nagging feeling trying to tell you to stay away from whatever that is because you're not worthy? because staying would just inflict pain to that "source" and you just don't have the heart to cause any grief and the best thing to do is to maintain your distance?

problem is..... i don't want to be distant but i don't want to get that close either.....

i told you i'm complicated......

on another note.....

went to ikea yesterday....thanks to my good friend who never gets tired of driving me around :).....

so we went there to look for a sofa, a real bed and some other stuff...... i found my perfect sofa, i found my perfect bed, i found a nice ceiling light for the dining table, a stand lamp for the living room, i found cute mirrors that i could put in my room and other parts of the apartment to create an illusion of space, some nice table-slash-cabinet..... hmmm....whatelse? oh yeah, found some nice textiles, some cute vases and some ideas on how to decorate and to add accent to my "hopefully" new place......

wait!

nope, didn't buy any of those....... i was just window shopping and just decorating my new apartment in my mind..... well, yeah, i "might" move..... "might" as the operative word......... it would all depend on the outcome of that thing i am anxiously waiting....... but nothing is final yet but i'm bombarding the heaven with prayers........ for all i know i might just suddenly find myself on a plane to minnesota....... so we'll see........ but i do hope it won't be minny...... i'm really starting to love it here in philly and i would LOVE to stay here.......

actually i can see myself in just 3 places this december...... stay here in phillly, move to minny (minnesota) or go back to new jersey (please, gawd, no!)..... will you pray for me? i really want to stay here.....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!