Tuesday, October 09, 2007

my mistakes do not define me...

My mistakes do not define me
They inform me
Then refine me

- gracchus


nice....very very well said....

i am putting my life back in order....... it's been a month since that devastating incident....... i don't think about it that much anymore...... i found a diversion...... but that too is not a good thing so i had to let go of that diversion too......

am i regretting any of these? no. i don't.... the thing is, i try not to regret the decisions i made, no matter how bad it is........after all, everything happens for a reason and besides these bad decisions made me realize some of the important things about life that i have never really understood before....... it has left me some nasty marks, yes, but those nasty marks are there to remind me that i shouldn't be making the same mistakes again and that it's there to redefine the better me.........

i have to get my act together..... i need to start it now before i fall into a trap of never ending mistakes....... i'm joining CFC-SFC..... the program starts this friday..... i attended an initial meeting last friday and have met with a lot of cool people (and most of them are pinoys!) ........ i know this would change my life...... atleast, that's what their invitation says: "13 weeks. it'll change your life"..

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!