Thursday, May 21, 2009

overwhelming.....

i just have to blog this while i'm in the "moment" and before the "corny" signals reach my brain cells.....

there are moments in my life when i can just feel God's presence..... like he's just here standing beside me with his loving hand on my right shoulder........ it's overwhelming i can't explain it......

that's what i'm feeling right now....... i just feel very happy and content and at peace..... it's weird actually and some of you might think it's corny but that's what im currently feeling......

what i want to do right now is to get down on my knees spread my arms and just shout "i love you LORD!"

thank you Lord for always being there for me....... sometimes i don't even deserve all these blessings but you're still there for me....... thank you Lord, thank you..... help me to be worthy of all these blessings.....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!