Monday, December 19, 2011

my last birthday.... as m.cruz


i just celebrated my birthday and i realized that's my last birthday as m.c. because on my next birthday i will be m.n.... no dash for me for practical reason (and which will be a separate blog)...

anyway, this post is really about my wishlist, lol....
i usually blog about my wishlist come september but got too busy and lazy, lol

so here goes, in no paricular order (kunyari excited kayo, lol)

0. macbook pro (but i got this already a few weeks ago as an early bday/christmas gift)
1. airbrush makeup system.
2. YMCA 1 year membership
3. Lightroom 3 for mac
4. mac mouse
5. iphone 4s case
6. issey miyake perfume
7. that photoshop actions im eyeing on.
8. and maybe giftcards from dress barn or macys or charlotte russe

that's it pancit!

1 comments:

Jack Styger said...

Oh, my friend Ayeen is getting marrried! Well, congratulations. I knew you were a nice and attractive lady. God bless you and Merry Christmas.

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!