Tuesday, April 21, 2009

i worry about growing old alone


no wedding ring?
nope.

no engagement ring?
nope.

no promise ring? no boyfriend? no boytoy?
nope. nope. nope.but i do have a lot of friends.


why?
why do i have a lot of friends?

no, i mean why are you single?

oh boy, that question again.

ok, here's the thing...... i do worry about myself sometimes..... i worry about growing old alone...... dying alone...... and all other thoughts i could think of to torture myself, i'm weird that way sometimes....... sometimes i expect the worst because i don't want to get disappointed that much to the point that i'm becoming a pessimist........ but anyway, after some time those thoughts gets old that i would turn oblivious about those things.......... it gets so old that i get tired of it that i bore myself to the core sometimes....and so i stop..... well, not until something would trigger it....... but i'm still good........... i really thank God for my friends....... they distract me from thinking sad thoughts........ they make me feel wanted...... they make me feel alive and pretty and happy....... and most of all they feed me..... lol....

growing old alone still scares me, i'll be honest..... but i do know i just have to be patient..... that my time will come..... i know he's out there somewhere....the right time just hasn't come yet for us to meet.....



p.s.
am i looking?
no.
so no stalkers, please...

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!