Monday, April 27, 2009

saying goodbye is never an easy thing...

i decided it's time to let go of everything that's:

1. been bothering me
2. been hurting me
3. been driving me nuts
4. all of the above

i have tried to let go of all those things one at a time so i wouldn't get overwhelmed...... yeah, have think these over a lot of times and it took a lot of courage and humility and will power to finally let go...... it's difficult, really difficult and i almost don't want to do it anymore but prayer is powerful...... i have to bombard the heavens with prayers every single day and almost 3x a day so that i could get the courage to say my goodbye......... and it helped me big time..... it helped me do what i have to do......

now i need to hibernate..... i need some time to mourn over all these and let these things to sink into my tortured brain cells.....


p.s.
yep, that explains the car, the rockband 2 and the new netbook, lol..... i need diversions...

mike, if you're reading this.... i'm taking the parking slot right next to the dumpster, where i won't run over anyone, haha....

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!