Friday, January 25, 2008

because i'm complicated....


i don't want to promise a tomorrow but i can promise the now......... i am a now person......... i live in the present........ i take it one day at a time but that gets me in trouble too.........

they say life is what we make it and i like what i have done with my life, so far, i think...........  i have no complains actually, i'm enjoying every bit of it........... the problem is i'm "over enjoying" some things.......... gawd, i wish i can ellaborate but i can only give vague hints......

i wish i know myself......... i wish i know what i really want.......... i wish i'm not complicated..... i change my mind as soon as i make my decision........ i'm such a push over sometimes and my weakness doesn't help........


i'm trying to be normal but i don't know why i can't........ hmm, you know what, i take that back.....maybe i can but i just don't want to.........

*sigh*

anyway,

this really sounds like me (sorry if i have to post this again)......  well, except that part about getting back someone....


I wish I could change
I wish I could change
I wish I could stop
Sayin the same old things
I wish I could be
Who u want me 2 be
I wish I could stop
Being the same old me


I wish I could lose
All of my blues
I wish I could stop
Puttin my blues on u
I wish I could love
Like nobody loves
I wish that my goods
Outweighed my bads enough


Theres no way Theres no way Theres no way
I can get back that girl
Cause Im too complicated
And shes not complicated
But Im too complicated

I wish I could change
I wish I could change
I wish I could stop
Placing the blame


I cant stop it
I cant break down
I cant drop it
cant see how


I
wish I could lose
All of my blues
I wish I could stop
Puttin my blues on u
I wish I could love
I wish that my goods
Outweighed my bads enough

You know its killin' me
Baby how can I let u go
Suddenly theres nothing I need more

Theres no way Theres no way Theres no way
I can get back that girl


0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!