Wednesday, March 11, 2009

on digital perm and being a non-comformist...

i remember one of my friends who teased me that i'm a non-comformist........ well that's not really true but i do tend to sometimes..... i don't want to get what everyone else is getting...... i don't want to do what everyone else is doing..... like:

- every IT person i know goes to singapore and while i do have a very few job offers i still don't want to grab that opportunity.......

- i don't want to jump on the iphone band wagon .......... im waitng for palm's iphone killer (palm pre).......i was even thinking of getting google's gmobile but decided not to.....

and the latest? drum roll please, LOL

i was thinking of getting a 2nd semi rebond (had one on 2005) but after much deliberation and after seeing that most people is sporting a straight hair i decided i'll go for the digital perm instead...... AND I LOVE MY NEW HAIR!!

thanks tony & jackey salon (it's a korean salon).......

pictures soon..


p.s.
yeah, when something is bothering me and i
need distractions my hair is usually the victim
ergo the new hairstyle i have now, lol....
and ofcourse i did a lot of shopping too...... that's my
ultimate therapy....

p.p.s
special shout out to marie,
she introduced me to digital
perm.....me so love her hair!

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!