Monday, November 17, 2008

are you crazy? you're making it easier for them

friend : any news?
me : about?
friend : you know..that thing you've been crying your eyes out for more than a week
me : oh. that.
friend : so? what happened? are you getting anything?
me : nope.
friend : WHAT!? why?
me : because i don't want to
friend : are you crazy? you're making it easier for them.
me : *shrugs* it doesn't matter
friend : atleast give them a hard time. you have all the right to demand.
me : *shrugs*
friend : you need the money. you know that.
me : well yeah. but i'll manage.
friend : pride
me : whatever
friend : i still don't understand
me : do you know the story about king solomon and the baby w/ 2 mothers claiming the baby?
friend : yeah. what about?
me : duh
friend : oh. hmpf. you're being melodramatic.
me : lol. c'mon. you're no fun. i need some happy thoughts to cope up.
friend : but still. i think that's not a smart thing to do.
me : we all have our principles. so just shut it, ok. i don't want to talk about it.
friend : that's crazy
me : *sigh* you won't understand.
friend : you're crazy
me : instead of calling me crazy. why dont you just help me think of a good name. all the good .coms are gone.
friend : names for?
me : *explains for 30 min*
friend : oh!
me : *quiet*
friend : wow.
me : *still quiet*
friend : damn.
Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!