Wednesday, November 26, 2008

can i get a ride?

my friend x invited me to do a volunteer work on thursday....... and because i like that idea i said yes right away.......

i texted that friend yesterday...."x? can i get a ride for thursday"


my friend's reply...."ei ayeen, di ba nagwo-work septa sa thursday?"
translation: is septa off on thursday?

(septa is the public transportation system of philadelphia)



my reply.... "oh. ok"



lol, give me more of this and i'll get a complex soon, lol....... or maybe i'm just overly sensitive...... hold on, maybe the way i asked the question is demanding? uh-oh..... i don't mean it to sound that way.......


note to self: consider buying a car early or mid next year........
Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!