Wednesday, November 26, 2008

how do you want to be proposed at? how do you wish to propose?


i was watching FRIENDS season 10....and when it got to the part when mike proposed to phoebe i started asking my friend:

"i wonder how it feels like to be proposed at"

anyway, that proposal scene was simple but very romantic..... if someone tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me i'll probably lose my tongue and won't be able to speak for a few minutes and being the cry baby that i am i might start crying......... i don't need a sunset or a sunrise and some nice beach (although i wouldn't mind that setting, lol) just so the proposal would pass as romantic, just hearing those words will surely make my heart melt...... with matching "chasing cars" as background, lol..... ok, im overdoing it, lol.......

i wonder how it would feel like to get proposed at? how do you want to be proposed at? or how do you wish to propose (i'll be very interested w/ ur answers)

at my age i don't know if there's still hope, lol....... but i'm not giving up......i'm sure he's there somewhere, with the wrong woman, lol (i can dream, right?)....... or maybe i met him already..... *shrugs* who knows..... or maybe He has better plans.....


which reminds.... i had a doctor's appointment last monday..... it's just a regular check up thing because my mother's side (and that includes my mom) have a history of all kinds of reproductive organ problems so i'm very vigilant and careful about my reproductive health....... so anyway, ofcourse you have to tell the doctor your age.....my doctor and i had this conversation:

"are you planning to start a family soon"
(i want to but....) "uhmm, no, not yet"
"ok, if you decided to start a family, you should tell me 3 months in advance"
"oh..why?"
"because at your age...we have to be very careful"
"ohh...."


what the ef ?!
what does that supposed to mean..... gawd, i'm old....


 

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!