Sunday, November 02, 2008

on being sick and calling 911

on being sick and calling 911


i'm sick.

for the first time here in the U.S.

w/o my dad to take care of me...

looks like the flu shot i had 2 weeks ago doesn't work for me anymore. i feel like crap. my joints hurt. my head's throbbing. and my throat feels like it has incision. too hard to swallow. it's that time of the year that everyone got sick and i got this from a friend.

i just wish this wouldnt go as far as being sent to the E.R. getting sick back home usually ended up me having asthma attacks and winding up in the E.R. *shudders* who's gonna take me to the E.R.? im living all by myself. call 911? oh boy.

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!