Wednesday, November 12, 2008

feeling bitter and defeated (an open/unsent letter)

feeling bitter and defeated (an open/unsent letter)



i cringe whenever i read love stories lately or watch romance movies......


because i just think of you everytime and i would find myself daydreaming.......
you know, corny stuff like you holding my hands while we walk by the shore....or you and me just lying in a meadow, both our hands on our heads while looking at the sky.......
or just you looking at me like i am the most precious thing that has ever happened to you
and ofcourse, i dream of you saying those 3 corny words....


and it doesn't help that as soon as i'm done thinking of all these i would also end up shaking my head  feeling bitter and defeated.....


i wish i can wish that i should have never done what i did....... but i'm not one for  regretting the decisions i made, atleast i try not to, no matter how stupid most of my decisions are....... because i'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.......


i'm just thinking....... maybe i met you to teach me a lesson on patience and trust.......... so when the one born for me comes along, i'm a better person....... and maybe i came along to teach you that being truly brave means you're not afraid to be vulnerable, that true love still exists.........


maybe.....


 

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!