Thursday, November 13, 2008

edward cullen (of twilight) aka cedric diggory (of harry potter) is here??!!


*phone rings*

me: too late, i'm now in the office
friend: yeah, i know....sorry
me: hmpf.
friend: *lol* hey, aren't you going to
king of prussia
me: king of prussia? why would i want to go there?
friend: 
twilight
me: what are you talking about....it doesn't play until the 21st
friend: *chuckles*  the
main guy cast (Robert Pattinson) is going there to meet the fans
me: what? argh! are you taking me there?
friend: i can't. im on my way to baltimore
me: *roll eyes* tease! you shouldn't have told me this.!
friend: *lol* sorry..i just heard it from q102.... they said there's a very long line there already......mostly girls...
me: i hate you...
friend: *lol*


me: i'm buying my tickets at fandango now....for twilight on the 21st...will you come with me?
friend: sure..
me: promise? block your schedule please..
friend: i'll block my schedule for 21st....
me: good...i won't forgive you if you cancel on me *lol*

friend: *lol* alright. alright.


yep, i'm super excited.....
i'm always excited for:

- new harry potter movies
- new chronicles of narnia movies
- and now twilight!


here's the news that my friend is talking about:
'Twilight' Star Headed To King Of Prussia Mall


 

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!