Wednesday, November 05, 2008

don't you sometimes feel so sad it's insane?

don't you sometimes feel so sad it's insane?
that's how i feel.

simple things like looking at my officemate's wedding photos in china (weddings makes me sad lately), passing by a travel agency office on my way to work, thinking of someone, thinking of my dad, thinking of leaving everything and just go back home, seeing my officemates cute babies...... all these make me sad....

and the only person who can make me happy is contributing to my plethora of heartbreaks.....

oh well, c'est la vie.......


p.s.
stephanie meyer is my bestfriend right now.
she keeps me busy.
i just finished her 2nd book
and just ordered book 3 and 4.

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!