Wednesday, December 19, 2007

i am getting fat!!


i am back to 120lbs and i hate it!!!

and winter's coming and when it's winter you eat a lot and you sweat so little so there, goodluck to me......

my residence has a very good sports center and i have yet to try it........ if only i can get my butt to the gym..... that picture to your right is the gym.... i know that picture should be enough motivation enough for me to go and exercise but i'm just so darn lazy! i'd rather sleep..... i already have developed an affinity to my pillows....... no, not the bed, my air bed is trying to kill me! i am currently sleeping on the floor because my back really hurts because of my bed.....i'm buying a mattress on saturday....... can someone accompany me to ikea please :-P

where i live: http://www.4wallsinphilly.com/montco/towers-at-wyncote/towers-pics.htm

official website (hard to view) : http://www.towersatwyncote.com/

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!