Monday, December 10, 2007

off with the old, on with the new......


new job, new apartment, new friends....



i moved to my new apartment last friday night...... i had one of my bestfriends (i have 3 best friends now :-P) plus 2 of my bros and 1 sis at SFC to help me move....... we had like 3 cars in all which is good because we don't have to go back and forth my old apartment...... i don't live in philly now but i'm still in pennsylvania and my apartment is just 10 minutes away from center city philly......

i like my new apartment..... i love those french doors..... it has a verandah, facing the swimming pool...... i don't have to go out anymore for the washer/dryer (my previous apartment's laundry area is at basement, beside the garage)........ it has the usual kitchen stuff plus microwave (hah! good thing i didn't buy one during black friday) and dishwasher......... it has freee shuttle to take me to and from the train station, groceries and banks and that means i don't have to buy a car yet, which is good....... hmmm, what else..... it has fitness center, swimming pool (pero sarado na for winter), basketball court, tennis court, library, mini theatre (free movie every wednesday).......... there's pilates class (i like pilates better than yoga talaga), i want to enroll sana, kaso ang tamad-tamad ko na talaga mag-exercise and i'm not sure how much a pilates class costs.......they have a nice resto and bar just below me....... ayun..... antok na ako, later na ulit.....

special shout out to my pretty sis rhea, to my handsome bros rv and dex...... thanks guys!

see that picture to your right? that's them goofing around in my bathtub..... i was so tempted to open the water but decided against it, lol...... so yep, that's them doing a sort of premature housewarming....hmm...i think premature bathroom warming is more appropriate, lol.....

p.s.
i haven't finish unpacking yet...... and i really need to buy
floor lights for my bedroom, ala kasi lights sa loob e....
and a real bed very very soon, my back is killing me!

p.p.s.
i'm going thru something.... please pray for me...

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!