Tuesday, December 04, 2007

on panic mode and wish list


darn.


how time flies...... it's 21 days to go til christmas and i haven't done any christmas shopping yet! i'll be busy this weekend and i'm attending a christmas party (SFC-PA) on sunday........ hmm, let me see........... i need to find gifts for my household (SFC, 4 girls) and my other SFC bros and sis and some of my officemates....... need to find a gift for my bestfriend too........ hmm, now that's a challenge because i'm with the bestfriend all the time and it would be hard to hide my gift...... plus i need the bestfriend to drive me to the store where i would buy the gift from, geez! i need to get a car soon....



hmm.... hmm.... hmm.... while i'm at this whole christmas shopping thingie i might as well post my wish list.... yep, i'm joining the band wagon

1. an suv (jeep liberty-gray or jeep wrangler-black or yellow or a rav 4 will do ) .. i can dream right?
2. a roundtrip plane ticket to and from the philippines
3. a nikon d200 kit set (a d80 kit set will do)
4. a vaio notebook (white)
5. a sealy posturepedic mattress (queen size)
6. a good interior design book
7. an ipod with a good ipod speaker (i think klipsch is good)
8. a bose entertainment system (lol, dreaming ulit....)
9. a small flat tv (don't want those tube things)
10. just surprise me.......anything, as long as it comes from the heart......  it's the thought that counts, anyway  (ang drama man! :-P)



on another news i'm moving on the 8th, can't wait! i'm halfway done with the packing.... i have 2 of my luggages full of my clothes and the rest are small boxes and tons of paper bags....... what's left are the kitchenwares, china wares and utensils, which is not a lot really but would take up much space too but i'm using a trash bag to pack those (except for the china wares), LOL........... also, i need to pack my week's set of clothes, my airbed, pillows, sheets and my super favorite blanket (it's fluffy and kinda heavy, bought it for $50 at bed, bath and beyond in NJ)............ the super old tv has to go, too many sad memories associated to that tv, i'll just leave it in the trash bin.......... i'll go this friday to my new apartment to sign a lease contract and to get the keys and hopefully i could start moving the first batch of my things that same night and then continue moving the rest early saturday......


i also need to start cleaning the old apartment........ not much to clean anyway, i'm pretty good with cleaning (i think ) i do it atleast twice a month...... just a few scrubs in the bathroom, need to vacuum the carpet, the kitchen is clean but i have to clean the fridge w/c wouldn't be a problem too and after that i'm done!

God is good!


 

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!