Wednesday, April 16, 2008

but i'm hanging on, i have to...

i'm back. well, almost.

my multiply photos are visible again. my old blogs aren't--yet. i was really thinking of going on hiatus. as in no blogging and everything but i figured that would just drive me all the more insane and i needed an outlet anyway. so i write. my stories may or may not be about me. some are true some are make-believe. so i'm asking you not to make assumptions and to postpone your judgements.

don't try to ask what's been happening because i'm not telling and besides i still need to align my thoughts because too much things are happening all at the same time.. i'm still trying to figure out how to deal with some but so far i'm ok. well, atleast i try to be. i was able to let go of some cobwebs in my life but there are still some that the more i try to get rid of the more it attaches itself to me.

it's still a roller coaster ride but i'm hanging on--- i have to..........

p.s.
am i ok?
hell yeah!
i'm still enjoying every minute of my day....it's just my being stubborn that's getting in the way sometimes but i'm good... actually, v-e-r-y good...... i just need my space from time to time.....everyone has their "moments".....

p.p.s.
i may be a softee but i'm toughie..
go figure, lol

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!