Sunday, November 02, 2008

happy birthday to me!


technically not yet (bday is on december) but i got two birthday presents this week.... can you believe that? i'm always amazed how some unexpected things happened to make me happy when i'm most down......

the advance birthday presents i got?

one is from my friend joy, a duet remote microphone for my magic sing (filipinos love karaoke) ..... now i don't have to wrestle with my friends over a microphone when we do karaoke at home, lol....

the other one is from my friend alve....she gave me a gift card from moshulu ! now all i need is a date, hmm....

thank you, thank you so much! mwah!

i'm a sucker for any happy thoughts right now, really........

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!