Monday, January 05, 2009

holidays make me crazy...

we had a 4-day long weekend (that's jan 1-4) and it's funny that i feel depressed everytime i woke up (and that's 3 times a day, lol) and i was wishing i'm at work busy doing my tasks but now that i'm actually at work i can't bring myself to start my tasks, hehe......... but i'll start at 10, lol......

geez, i swear i'll never do that again........ i mean stay home when everyone is partying....darn....i'll go crazy...... that is the problem, most of my friends have their significant others and ofcourse i can't butt in and join them, it would ruin their moments...... plus i don't have the guts to ask them to pick me up at home because, c'mon, it's a holiday, everyone is busy doing something............. but next time, i need to be somewhere, anywhere........ it doesn't have to be anything wild or extra ordinary, i just need to be around people! i am so going to canadian embassy one of these days and apply for a visa....... i won't let this happen to me again...... i'll make sure that if no one invites me for christmas or new year i'll just visit my relatives in ontario....... that's cheaper and closer than going home to the philippines........

gawd, am i so glad i pushed through with my christmas trip in california even if my flight was delayed for 5 hours and i was sick and running on dayquil and nyquil that time, atleast that's one holiday happily spent (thank you, thank you jet, the galvez and manalo family for having me)............. but my new year celebration sucks big time............ can you believe i was crying jan 31 until jan 2 (yeah, i was on crying marathon, lol) and i was at home on new year's eve until the 4th? i'm such a loser sometimes, lol......... but i did went out on jan 3.......... i went shopping in center city......... i need to go out because i feel like i'm losing my mind........... it's also a good thing a friend of mine dropped by jan 3 when i got home from center city, so that somehow made my day..........

oh i'm so glad holidays are over....... depression during holidays is evil! really evil...

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!