Saturday, January 10, 2009

when friends forgot about you..

i saw new year eve photos of my friends...
i guess they forgot to invite me...
or everyone thought someone invited me already....


ah, the disadvantage of not having a ride...


lol, i guess i'm bitter...
that was my 1st time to celebrate
new year alone.... and it almost
drove me nuts... thank gawd for tequila...



but that's fine...no one's oblige to take care of me....
it's not right that just because they're enjoying
their new year's eve and i'm alone and miserable i would
make them feel bad about it, that's just plain selfish and childish of me if i do that.....



but next time i will ask....no more making assumptions.....i will ask.... holiday season is a busy time and sometimes one has the tendency to not remember who you invited already and who you didn't yet......

p.s.
i have to reiterate, i'm fine...
someone might make a big deal out of this again and
make a mountain out of a molehill.....
i don't want any of those drama anymore, please...
again, i am fine. i'm not that shallow, lol... you should
give me more credit and stop making assumptions, lol....
Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!