Thursday, February 05, 2009

25 thingies..






disclaimer: some posts here might be offending to some... so read at your own risk...


i was tagged at facebook but i thought of reposting it here...
some i just copied-pasted from my other randon thingie posts...my apologies if some are redundant....


========================================


fine..i was tagged by 2 of my friends so i guess i can no longer pretend that i wasn't tagged, lol....



Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)



1. if money isn't a problem (like if i won the powerball, hehe) i'd rather be working as a tour guide or a librarian somewhere in italy (italy fascinates me)...plus i'l'l have my own travel agency (sole proprietorship, this time) and a coffee shop too and maybe a spa business...i can dream right?


2. my favorite flowers are peach AND white roses...not OR.. A-N-D...


3. i'm anal retentive... think monica from f.r.i.e.n.d.s


4. i'm very stubborn...don't even test it..


5. i used to own a travel agency but my partners surprised me and kicked me out ...why? go ask them...


6. i'm still dreaming of having my one-man photo exhibit (here's a sample: www.ayeenonline.com)


7. i took a course in setting up a travel agency and course on airline booking & reservation and making tour packages.. but i'm a graduate of b.s. in information and computer science...


8. i have been playing tennis since 1999 but i still suck at it, lol


9. there is this one person i see everyday that i really like and i like watching that person's back (i said back not butt, sheesh...loll) ...but i'm not telling, nah-uh... :P


10. you can see me at batas .45 (an fpj movie)... a-ha! got ur attention, huh..i was still very young that time..i'm at robin good too (go figure, lol)


11. i'm a cry baby (prolly caused by a glitch on my tear ducts)...and my tear duct is connected to my emotions... i cry when i'm angry, sad, happy... and i HATE it..


12. i want to have my own coffee shop someday... and i love cappuccino, the sweet kind, like mocha wake up from wawa...oh yeah, i love wawa!


13. i have lived in 4 places : makati, north carolina (raleigh), new jersey (plainsboro), pennsylvania (philly, wyncote)


14. i love chicken..chicken cordon blue, chicken wings, chicken parmesan, fried chicken, tinolang manok, sinampalukang manok, chicken quesadilla.. anything chicken--cooked..


15. and ribs but i hate steak (except the philly cheese steak, lol)


16. i used to love drinking but i suddenly acquired an alcohol allergy year 2002 (throat and eyes are itchy, air passage constricting, sneezing like crazy)...now i have to take allegra or zyrtec 30 min before i drink any alcoholic beverage (even if it's just 1%)


17. i love to read.. i read all genres, juvenile (HP, chronicles of narnia), philosophical (atlas shrugged, fountain head), inspirational (og mandino's, paolo coelho's), chic lits (jane green, marian keyes, etc), contemporary (jeffrey archer, sidney sheldon, nicholas sparks,etc), books about travelling, books about interior designs.. and i dont like my books being dog-eared..


18. i'll go crazy if i don't get to travel in a new place atleast once a year...


19. i'm a hopeless romantic... i wish i'm not though, it gets me in trouble, tee hee hee


20. i love food...i love trying out different cuisines and trying out different resto...and desserts is my weakness... i love tiramisu and panna cotta and anything chocolate flavored.... and that's why i'm forever on a diet, hahaha...wait, speaking of chocolates...i like snickers, M&Ms w/ peanuts AND ferreros...


21. i talk to my codes/computer sometimes when i'm working...and i do make faces when my codes are not cooperating, lol...


22. i want to watch sharapova and marat safin play during the US Open or Wimbledon--live, in person, right there at the stadium..


23. i can't live w/o music and yes i listen to country (i love keith urban and rascal flatts)


24. i almost got married (nope, no proposals he just suggested it) because of looming long distance problem but we decided it's not necessary so we shrug the idea off...


25. i need 3 pillows when sleeping-- under my head, over my head and in between my thighs (preferrably a body size pillow)...and i sleep like a cocoon--blanket over my face...and i sleep sideways with one of my arms under my pillow...one leg stretched while the other one is bent... im not sure why i'm sharing this too, it's rv's fault, lol


i won't tag anyone.... so feel free to post ur 25 random thingies if you feel like it :)


0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!