Wednesday, July 09, 2008

fine, i'm guilty...








i'm guilty of snacking on this 150 calorie (1 oz) bag of junk!

let me tell you how it all started......

one day i was bored at work and i was craving for something salty........ so i trotted to the break room and i easily found my target, the vendo..... i stared at if for like 5 minutes browsing thru all the goodies inside...... there are chewing gums, pop tarts, snicker bars (ooh!), m&m peanuts (double ooh!), chips, chips and more chips and then i saw TGI friday's logo....

TGI Friday's in a bag? for real? so i put in my dollar, which by the way, the vendo keeps on spitting back to me, that after several times of smoothing the edges finally got in...... and then i pressed B1....... after several schhk-schhk sound from the vendo, and the cling-cling sound that my 2 quarter change made, plop, my first TGI Friday's in a bag...... i stared at it for a bit, hmm, cheddar and bacon....... 2 of my favorite food (along with gazillion more) in the world ......... so i walked back to my cube, opened my bag, smelled it and slowly put my first victim in my mouth............


i've been hoarding these babies ever since..........

and sssh..... don't tell my officemates....


for more description:
http://snacks.cyberpunks.org/tgifridays-potatoskins.html

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!