Tuesday, July 22, 2008

cellphone coma


finally, i got my battery charger yesterday........ i've been on cellphone coma for a week!

i should have gotten my cellphone charger last wednesday but the seller sent me a wrong one and i was forever sending them emails but they weren't replying.....so i went ahead and bought another one from another seller and like i said it arrived yesterday...... the grrr part is, the first seller sent me an email last night telling me that a replacement is on the way....what the heck! and i just mailed the wrong item back to them yesterday morning......i'm reporting them to ebay.... hmpf!

anyway..... what's important is i'm back to the cellphone world.....now, there's no more turning off the cellphone to save battery.... i only had my cellphone turned on every morning when i get to work, during lunch time and evening before i go to sleep when my battery charger died on me...... it was a good thing a friend loaned me his battery because my battery had 1 bar left last friday........eps! i know what you're thinking, why not just borrow his charger.... do you really think i'm stupid? LOL........ i can't borrow his charger, we have different cellphone model, it just happened that our cellphones use the same battery......

anyway, friends i'm back..... you can call me again! :P

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!