Friday, February 25, 2011

deleting all my multiply.com contacts...


hi folks!

i just want to give everyone a heads-up that i would be deleting all my contacts soon and would just re-add them again.....please, please don't get offended......

 

here's why i have to do that (aside from OCD attack, haha):

1. i'm in the process of fixing the "relationship" status (ie:  friends, business contacts, colleagues, etc)  

2. i have to delete some that i don't recognize..........

3. this is also a way for me to know whether those in my contact list is "still" comfortable having me as one of their contacts so it's kinda 2 birds in one stone.......

 

i'll be re-adding all my friends, contacts, colleagues with the proper "relationship" status and i'm very sure i'll be forgetting some people so if that's you please please don't be embarrassed to give me a shout so i could add you back or just add me back.....please.... promise you'll do that?

thank you!

 

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!