Friday, February 04, 2011

everything just fall into place..



a few years back i was questioning my frontal lobe's abilities......  i lost a lot of the important aspects of my life which often prompted me to question my ability to make decisions...... im questioning myself why i bothered to leave the philippines.....i wasn't sure anymore if it was worth the risk of leaving my comfort zone...

but somehow things fall into place....
 

i dreamt of having my own (yes not shared, solo) cute little apartment that i can practice my decorating prowess (or more like lack off, lol) and i got it

i dreamt of driving my own dream SUV and i got it

i dreamt of finding a full time job as a software engineer in the U.S. with a very good salary and benefits and i got it

i dreamt of getting a permanent resident status in a foreign country and i got it

i dreamt of touring europe and i got it

i dreamt of finding the man who would propose to me and would tell me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and i got it


it's like solving a crossword puzzle....... you make a few mistakes, you erase and try again, another mistake, erase and try again.... you have to solve and go through a lot of crosses but  somehow before you know it you have just completed your crossword puzzle.....


after all the endless crying over scoundrels and cheaters and backstabbers and murderers of the souls led me to strive to pick up the pieces of my broken self and patch it up... it led me to try hard and achieve the things that my adversaries haven't achieved yet (im talking in general here, don't be so vain to think this is all about you).....all the heartbreaks i have to go through are like my northern star that led me to meet this wonderful man whom i would share his name soon.....


after i stumbled and fell, after the bruises and bumps...after all these, i was able to complete my life's crossword puzzle.....

 everything just fell into place..


p.s.
my apologies if you think i'm bragging...
im not.
i'm just counting my blessings...
you should count your blessings too.
try it.
its more fun than harboring hate and being bitter.

 

1 comments:

hannie tirona said...

may "like" ba dito? super-like marlin. happy for you :D

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!