Saturday, February 26, 2011

on travel factor

someone asked me how i was doing and asked me about travel factor....
that's always a sensitive subject for me...
yes i was the backbone..... yes i spearheaded the surfvivor and photoholic series..... yes i authored the debut tour packages because during that time i was the most well-travelled among us owners (look at all my photo albums and look at the dates for proof)........ yes i was there while travel factor's doing its baby steps, i was doing marketing, sales, creating tour logistics, i was there to supply all initial contacts and clients......... yes , they know im leaving for the states, which means they could have decided not to get me as part of the corporation even before i left for the US...... yes they kicked me to the curb because according to them (1) i can't do fulltime with travel factor (both L and T are the only fulltime owners that time) and (2) they need someone who is physcially in the Philippines (i have their emails to prove that statement)..... L is now in the U.S. they want someone who is physically in the Philippines, heh? so what happened to L then? bunch of liars...... yes, i went to the US to better support my family (my partners are rich, they have cars and businesses...i am not...ofcourse they can do full time, i can't, i need to bring food on the table).....

no they didn't do the legal way of taking one of the corporation owners out....
and no they didn't give me any salary or share of profit or anything to compensate me for my almost 2 years of service.... they didn't even acknowledge that if it wasn't for me they won't be where they are right now.... bunch of ungrateful thieves....

and no they didn't inform me formally, just an email and they started ignoring me since then....

no i didnt sue them..... no , i didnt destroy them..... no , i didnt asked my friends, colleagues or everyone i know to boycott them......and no i didn't take revenge (i could if i want to)..... i just blog about them...... ever heard of freedom of speech?

yes , i'm very happy right now...... i've made the best decision of not giving up my day job...... one thing i learned, i could set up my own travel agency again but but getting back in track to being a software engineer isn't as easy specially if you haven't done any programming even for just a year...
yes , i have accomplished things that my adversaries cant and havent, thanks to good karma
yes , i no longer have the bragging rights of being an owner of that company but at least i have a clean conscience and i know i didnt step on anyone's foot and i haven't treated anyone unfairly to climb my way to the top.......
yes , i'm living a fabulous life and i dont need to spend sleepless nights just to earn that single piece of centavo..... i have a fully functional left side of the brain that does complex algorithms and mathematical equations and problem solving to earn a living....

now, please stop asking me about travelfactor.....my only advise is be careful dealing and doing business with people who doesn't know how to treat people fairly and justly....

'nuff said.....

if you want to read more of what happened: from inception to deception

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!