Friday, February 25, 2011

feeling loved loved loved..

 

*insert jason mraz "i'm yours" lyrics here*

i feel so elated today!

..... and feeling oh-so inspired!

for the past weeks i was on the lookout for ideas for non-floral bouquets..... don't get me wrong, i love flowers! (my fave is peach and white roses, by the way *hint-hint nudge-nudge* LOL) but these wedding bouquets are so expensive and we all know what happens a few days after the wedding, they die!

so i was looking at some alternatives and i found one that got me really really excited!

one. because i get to keep it forever
two. it can serve as an heirloom
three. it's unique
four. i get to do it myself!

the only downside is the cost would be as expensive, if not more, than the real flowers but hey! atleast it won't die! and since my wedding is still a long way off i have enough time to gather all my "ingredients" and to experiment and perfect how to do it..... and hopefully ("hopefully" as the operative word)  i'll get to make some for my entourage too....that would be my gift to them when they accept my "will-you-be" card...

 fun fun fun!

i love DIY stuff!

p.s.
i'll be starting a separate
wedding blog soon so i could document all the
DIY and wedding preps adventure
mywedding.com kinda has limitations
& i dont like how their blog is laid out

0 comments:

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!