Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i'm closely guarded but not completely closed


"im closely guarded, not completely closed"

i would never forget those lines from a friend of mine because that holds true for me too....


i hate being vulnerable........... i would filter my thoughts and my feelings fearing that if i don't i would be exposing my weak spot and that i would be giving bad vibes/aura a chance to seep thru me and make me vulnerable........... i always have my guards up and it doesn't stop there.......... if i do feel i'm about to get vulnerable i will go and find a diversion........... it could be finding a new hobby or finding another person or finding a new country (yeah, i have a tendency to just pack and leave)........... unfortunately, sometimes the diversion gets me in trouble  but i'm learning and i don't mind making mistakes again..............after all, my mistakes doesn't define me.......... it would shatter me into pieces sometimes but it teaches me a lesson.........


being away from friends and family and living all by yourself in a foreign country would make you discover things about yourself that you didn't know about....... some of those things that you will discover will bring out the best in you--- and also "the" worst......... and you should learn how to handle those "discoveries" because it can either make--- or break you.......


i am closely guarded but not completely closed....... enter at your own risk.....

 

1 comments:

Jack Styger said...

Anyway, I'm looking for a friend who will help me in my particular needs ~ just be a friend, etc.

Obedient NonConformist (old blog) © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Wai | Design by betterinpink!